Join us for our Legislative Advocacy Training! This is a hybrid event, accessible virtually on Zoom and in person at the location above. RSVP here for the Zoom link and more details!
This event is hosted by Aileen Berquist, Policy Director and Leslie Butsch, Field Director with the ACLU of Kansas.
At the Legislative Advocacy training, you'll learn:
- how an idea becomes a law
- how to find information about legislation
- how to talk to your legislator
- our legislative priorities for 2023
- how to take action for civil liberties